Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Shit life

Whenever I have something to say, but nobody to tell. I just will remember, oh, I still got a blog to release my stress ha. Too stress recently, for friends, for uniform body, for club, and for a shit guy who doesn't know anything.

I can swear to you, from the deepest of my heart. I helped my friends with my true heart, I did all the things that is under my responsibility. I don't know where you got those news, and please don't judge me with your mouth. Well, I know you always being like that to your friends. But please, I am not your friends, your friends are all boys, but I'm not, you don't know how weak is a girl's heart. Seriously, I do mind how people judge me, how people talk bout me. Whenever I heard bout that, I will angry. But after that I will forget all of them. This is how I treat my friends, because I don't hope will have am invisible wall between us that will break our relationship, make it worst.

You, do you think you know me much? We just became friends two years ago. I know many people don't like you. Do I get away from you? Or say your bad things in front of my friends? I don't. But what you did recently really make me crazy. Make me feel like I'm a retarded friend of you. I don't mind how you say me, as long as you don't say that in front of me. I don't think anyone can accept that. But you kept saying my bad things in front of me to my good friend. I can't accept it, friend. But I still choose not to say that things out, to your friend. I know it may break the relationship between you and them. I don't wish you will appreciate me. Just, this is what a friend can do.

You will never know what have I did and what do I get from all the things that I have done. What you keep saying is, aiya, you are the worst one between all of you. You do nothing for our xx. LOL, seriously, please mind your words. Please compare yourself and I. Our attendance in attending meeting. What is I didn't do anything. Not everything I have done should tell all of you okay? I tell out, you will say, you see you see, pattern lo, then I don't tell you will say, you ah, please do something for us okay. How I do also consider wrong, why don't choose a way? Be quiet.

Can you think how do a girl's thinking when she got scolded in front of all the boys? And all of them do not know anything and just scold the girl. What's wrong with you? Please see what I have done first before saying me. I don't hope you to appreciate me, but please, judge me with your eyes, with what you see, don't just hear from others and say me this say me that. I DON'T LIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment